The Duals at Hershey. Presented by Wrestle for a Cure.
We would like to invite all of you, on behalf of Wrestle for a Cure, to The Duals at Hershey.
Takedowns and Falls is proud to be a part of another great wrestling organization dedicated to giving back to the community.
* This is the first annual Duals @ Hershey invitational wrestling tournament.
* All proceeds from The Duals @ Hershey will benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Central Pennsylvania.
* This year’s tournament is being sponsored by the Hershey Corporation and InfoQuest Technologies, Inc. and will be held at the historic Hersheypark Arena in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
* The tournament is run by Wrestle for a Cure, Inc.; a non-profit corporation founded in 2009 to organize, promote and operate Folkstyle, Freestyle and Greco Roman wrestling tournaments and events for the benefit of charity.
* Single Day event starting at 9 a.m. on Saturday Nov. 13 and ends at approximately 6 P.M.
* There will be 16 teams wrestling on four mats. Each team will wrestle three times with a 2 hour break between matches.
* There will be 6 rounds: 9am, 10:30am, 12 Noon, 1:30pm, 3pm and 4:30pm. Teams will wrestle at 9, 12 and 3 or at 1030, 1:30 and 4:30.
This incrediable event takes place at:
* Date: Saturday, November 13th, 2010
* Time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST
* Location: Hershey, PA
* Venue: Hersheypark Arena, Hershey, PA
* Ticket Price: $12.00
* George Mason
* Kent State
* Lock Haven University
* The Citadel
* University of North Carolina
* University of Virginia
* Virginia Tech
* Johns Hopkins
* York College of PA
High School Division
* Keystone Brawlers
* Team Diesel
* Wayne Danger
Tel: 7174410561, Fax: 7175418325