3/02/2012

Stupid filtering systems

One of the things I run into when I am covering an event at a high school is the school's firewall for its students. Most of the time, it blocks access to such things as Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets. Last night at Norwin was as severe a case as I can recall. Not only could I not blog, but I could not even open Yahoo mail to send my story in. I used another route.

I should not have that problem in Johnstown and I will also keep track of AAA from the Escape Sports website to update that tournament.

The best way to keep track of what's happening is to follow me on Twitter and check here periodically for updates. I put major upsets on as soon as I find out about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home